...recordava as manhãs de pop dos últimos anos...




1ra hora:

1. Bon Iver - Skinny love
2. Beck - Sunday morning
3. Beck, Wilco, Jamie Lidell, Feist - Margaret Tiger Rug
4. Django Reinhardt - I know that you know me
5. Paul Simon - Papa Hobo
6. Bonnie "Prince" Billy - You can't hurt me now
7. Bill Callaham - Eid Ma Clack Shaw
8. Jens Lekman - Someone to share my life with
9. Pikelet - Pillow castle
10. My latest novel - Pretty in panic

Joanna Newsom - Have one on me

11. You and me, Bess
12. Soft as chalk
13. Have one on me


2da hora:

14. Lali Puna - Rest your head
15. Four Tet - Sing
16. Neon Indian - Should have taken acid with you
17. Teengirl Fantasy - Azz Klapz
18. Lidstrom & Christabelle - Baby can't stop
19. The Go! Team - I never need it now so much
20. The dirty projectors - Stillness is the move
21. Hot Chip - Thieves in the night
22. Dosh - Steve the cat


GNR - Psicopátria

23. Efectivamente
24. Coimbra B
25. To miss

26. B-Fachada - estou à espera de procurar

1 comments:

Anónimo disse...

O spiv disse que a outra sujeita venceu o Justin Vernon porque ele é tão brando que desanima.